Dealing with the loss of your FIP cat
When you need help…
You are not alone in your grief. If you don’t have family or friends who understand your feelings or if you need more support than they are capable of providing, PLEASE SEEK HELP. Help IS always out there…somewhere. To all of you who have lost a cat to FIP: we hope this page is that help and the EndFIP® website is that somewhere.
EndFIP® aims to inspire hope and work in partnership to help alleviate the human suffering and deep grieving caused by FIP. We are here to help, if you need assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“The Light shines in the darkness and the darkness could not put it out”
The sites listed below are support resources to consider:
• The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement:
• Pet Loss Grief Support Community Resources at Rainbow Bridge:
• Rainbow Bridge, Pet Loss Grief Support, Monday Candle Ceremony:
Note from Maria Bonino: “This site was instrumental in my healing process. I attended the Monday night ceremony for several months and found much-needed support after Luca’s passing.”
• Pet Loss Support, Groups and Forums at Chance’s spot
• Ohio State University compiled a varied list of suggested reading:
• FIP Advisory and Care Group: http://fipcaregroup.com/pages/stages-of-grief.html
• University of Glasgow Pet Bereavement Support: https://www.gla.ac.uk/schools/vet/sah/inmemoriam/
DISCLAIMER: The use of this website is at your own risk. This website is for information purposes ONLY, and it is NOT meant to replace a consultation with a fully qualified veterinary surgeon (veterinarian). It is NOT intended to be used to diagnose or treat any cat. The creators share their personal experiences, recommendations of treatments, foods, medications, supplements, and products for informative and educational purposes exclusively. The information in this site cannot and should not be used as a basis for diagnosis or choice of treatment. Creators and contributors exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage arising out of use of this site or reliance upon its contents. Furthermore, creators and contributors strongly advise all users to always seek the advice of a qualified veterinarian and to obtain professional advice on the correct regimen for your cat and his or her particular situation. NO responsibility can be accepted.